2016-17 Fuel Escalator/De-escalator Calculation – Sandbox
The 2016-17 Fuel Escalator/De-escalator Calculation – Sandbox is now available. Please send any questions about the tool to Student.Transportation@ontario.ca.
We are pleased to welcome a new member to our branch:
- Jennie Doucet is entering her third year at the University of Waterloo, majoring in Science and Business, Biochemistry. She has previously worked as a Research Assistant at Massey University in New Zealand.
We are also pleased to announce a change in role on the team:
- Jerry Xue’s new role as Senior Policy Coordinator: Jerry has been with the branch since September 2015. He has provided leadership and support for the Operational Review Refresh, Shared Services initiatives and the divisional Vendor of Record (VOR) for Ontario School Board Expert Services/Educational Specialists. More recently, Jerry has been experimenting with Power BI to showcase how this software can enhance data analysis capabilities in the branch.
- Amanda Iadipaolo’s new role as Senior Policy Coordinator: Amanda has been with the branch since January 2016. Amanda is the lead analyst on the Attendance Support file and has recently completed two projects with School Boards’ Cooperative Inc. (SBCI). She is also planning Wave IV of the SBO/Director Refresh of the Operational Reviews and is supporting the branch’s work on Shared Services.
Most Recent SB Memos from the School Business Support Branch
- SB22: Student Transportation Phase One Opportunities for Contract and Procurement Standardization (PDF 131KB)
- SB21: 2015-16 Student Transportation Survey (PDF 128KB)
- SB20: Active Transportation Feasibility Study (PDF 138KB)
- B10: Increasing Consistency Amongst Regional Internal Audit Teams (PDF 175KB)
- SB14: Update on the Internal Audit Leading Practice Repository (PDF 180KB)